Wednesday, April 28, 2010

35 Weeks

So I went to the doctors yesterday. Good and bad news......
Good news Jackson is doing good. They think he's going to be big because I am measuring 37 weeks. I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced!!! YEAH!!!!!! I have an ultrasound next week to find out how big he really is. Other good news.... I've only gained 5 pounds this whole pregnancy!!!!! I am so proud of myself!!!!

Bad news....
I have been having white blood cells in my urine for the past month and half. They keep checking for infection but there isn't any. Well I've been having really bad pains in the side of my stomach for about 3 months out of no where. So I finally asked the nurse practitioner about them since it has started to happen more frequently. She asked me some questions and then went to talk to a dr since mine is out of town. They think there is something really wrong with my kidneys or liver. They took some blood to run some work and said that they would give me a call when the results come in. If everything comes back good with my blood work the only other thing they can think would be wrong is that my abdomen is detaching from the wall. Which again isn't that great. I just hope that after this pregnancy whatever is wrong goes away on its own..... Just keep me in your prayers please. I always getting really worried the last couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Oh WOW! That went fast for me ;) I hope everything goes well.

Elise&Mike said...

I cant believe your about to have baby #4!!! :) exciting.

His name is cute.

I hope your okay.

Brittany said...

I hope everything is ok...I will pray for you.