Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pray For The Boys!!!

This kid is going to make me go insane!!! We are potty training and he has done VERY well with going pee but WILL NOT I mean WILL NOT poop in the toilet!!!! I will ask him if he needs to go and he will tell me no. Not even 2 minutes later he has gone in his underwear, his bed, our bed, or on the floor!!! I am so tired of cleaning poop underwear I am going to pull out my hair!!!! I am at my whits end with this kid. We pay him when he pees and poops and he gets 2 coins taken away when he goes in his pants. Does it matter...... to him NO!!! So we got him a new toy that he has to make sure he poops in the potty. Does it matter.....to him NO!!!!!! So I put him in a "baby" diaper. Does it matter.... to him NO!!!!

Hayden is just the opposite he will poop in the toilet but will NOT pee in the toilet! As long as you tell him he's going to get candy or gum he's all for it.

I need them to be potty trained before I have this baby but at this rate I think Brightyn will be in diapers until he has kids himself!

3 comments:

Kmelanese said...

My girls were the same way. Make him clean up his own poop maybe then he will think twice before pooping again. It worked for Taylor.

Cheryl said...

Potty training is tough work, and every kid is SO different. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you, but I don't. I just hope for your sanity that he will eventually grasp it!!

Good Luck!!!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

hahahaha you are so funny. Good luck with the poops and pees. Hang in there. Here is a site I often frequent, she had a cute potty training idea. Just an idea. Call everyone you know when they do poop/pee....and let them decorate their own toilet? http://www.em-il-ie.com/2010/03/its-potty-timeexcellentwoo-woo-woo.html