Monday, March 15, 2010

Fun In The Mills House

So I wanted to share the past couple weeks of cuteness going on in our house. The kids have really grown a ton and have gotten very vocal about what they do and do not want. I guess it has to start somewhere right? :-) As you will see below McKinlee has mood swings at 16 months its so cute and so hard to laugh but I know I shouldn't because then she'll think its a good thing. The boys have grown like little weeds. Brightyn is getting ready to start Pre-K. Hayden is getting ready to start preschool. Its so hard to believe that they're old enough to start learning in a classroom. Hayden LOVES going to the baby sitters and spending time with his friends which is crazy because he is my shy little guy. You will see in the below pictures of Hayden (he's in the I don't want my picture taken faze right now so there aren't a ton) but Ryan decided to give him a hair cut....
I was out in the hall painting McKinlee's toe nails just hearing his cut away Hayden's beautiful hair so I decided to go in. It was a hot mess!!!! All different lengths and way choppy. So I took him to the first salon that I could find open and got it "fixed"....YEAH RIGHT!! But it looks better then what it did look like..
I want in the bathroom....
Oh there's a camera....
"Okay you're done. I want back in the bathroom!!"
Kinlee playing with her purse

Hayen's new haircut.....



McKinlee likes being in the center of attention....
Brightyn likes trains Hayden likes cell phones....

She wanted more Chocolate milk her favorite thing ever!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Your kiddos are getting so big and cute!

Kmelanese said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting!!! They are adorable!!!! Don't you love how girls are drama and emotional from the day they are born? Hope you are all doing well!!