Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day & Recent Photos

Mother's Day was good. After church we came home and played some Mario Kart on the Wii so much fun!! After that we went diggin in the truck because we've had a lot of rain lately then off to my mom's house for Mother's Day dinner. My step dad made YUMMY baby back ribs. They were so good and I made my famous potato salad (Thanks to Wendy!) I recieved one of my Mother's Day presents on Friday b/c Ryan was so excited to give it to me and then I recieved my other one on Sunday morning. I recieved my most awesome Coach purse and P.S. I love you. Ryan knows that is my favorite movie since I made him go to see it with me after going with my group of girls from church. So he got it for me. Thanks to Ryan for a GREAT mother's day and I hope all of you had a good day too!
These are some random pictures that we've taken of the boys recently and my purse!
P.S I love YouMy fav. movie!


My purse!!


Brightyn's uncle Cody put the sword there to make it look like he was dead lol but he was really taking a nap.
Hayden eating breakfast today
I love this face!! So weird!
Brightyn wanted his picture taken until he saw the camera.
Little Hay Hay



5 comments:

Kmelanese said...

So jealous of your new purse!!! I love the picture of Brightyn. He like what's going on?

Kristin said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE PS I love you! My absolute favorite movie!! Aaron is getting it for my Mothers Day present, but all the stores here are all sold out! i love all the pictures! I like the one with the sword..poor boy ;)

Wendy said...

Glad the potato salad worked out good. I'm glad you had a happy Mother's Day :-) Take care! Love you, Wendy

Brooke Brooks said...

I am LOVING your purse! And your boys are adorable as always!

Jobi Niu said...

CUTE freakin purse! Sounds like a fun Mother's day! Those pics are so cute of your boys!