Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby Update 12 weeks

I went to the doctor yesterday here are the stats:
Weight gained since last appointment: -10 lbs. YAY for me!
Blood Pressure= still good
Baby Heart beat: 150 still high!
Next appointment: June 11th

So that is the update on the baby. I am still super sick and have no desire to eat except for chipotle! The dr. said that eating that is good for me even though I didn't think it would be b/c it gives me at least once serving of the food groups a day. I also want fresh fruit and that is about it. I really want to buy a blender so I can have smoothies 24/7.

Update on Ryan. He's starting to get motivated about going back to school which is great! He is starting to like his job a little more but not much. The people that he works with I guess aren't the best. But he likes the pay so that is the plus to it. He said that if he had the girls we worked with before (they were freaking awesome and I miss them so much) at his new job then it would be fine.

House update. We'll let you know when we find out!! I am so ticked when it comes to this!! We have to be out of our apartment by the 30th of this month and still no update on when we close. We were supposed to close on the 15th but they're "supposivly" having problems with the title. So we have until the 30th to close before we have to pay $50 a day until we do close and have to live in a hotel until the house is ready! I am so mad!!!!

2 comments:

Kmelanese said...

Glad everything is looking good with your pregnancy. You stressed out about your house yet? I remember buying ours we were "supposed to" close by the end of august. We closed on october 1st! Yeah, so stressful!! It probably doesn't help that you are pregnant too! Good luck! I hope things go smoother for you than they did for us!

Kalli said...

Thanks for sending me an invite I felt like I was missing out and I was a GIRL maybe how exciting! The boys look like they are doing great and they are just as cute as ever and I am glad Ryan is liking his job more now that is no fun to have a husband in a miserable job. Sorry about the house but if it is Title issues make them pay your hotel stay and the $50 a day they have had plenty of time to work out those issues and you shouldn't have to pay for them. If you have a Realtor working with you make him take that out of his commission cause where are you going to get the money you know. I only know that they can do this since I worked in Title for so long so seriously call me if you need to cause you should not pay for them not getting there job done in enough time.