Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Mills Are Alive!!

So we don't have the internet at our house so I am posting while we are on vacation in Florida. It has been a fun few months since I've posted last. Not much has happened just spent a lot of time playing and watching the kids grow. I am going to post a lot of pictures they're all out of order but hey I got some on here right...... I also added pictures to my myspace and facebook page to see all the awesome pictures of the kids and our trip.

McKinlee on the airplane
Kinlee hanging out at grandma's house



Hayden in the ocean



Brightyn telling us he's done with saying cheese

McKinlee at the beach

Hay hay in the ocean



McKinlee in her minnie ears
Family picture

Hayden playing at downtown disney
Kids with mickey and minnie

Bright and Hay with Mickey

Kinley in her new outfit with nana

Brightyn and Buzz lightyear

Us getting off the airplane Bright on our way to the airport

Hayden on our way to the airport


Kinley in our hotel road

Kinley hanging out

4 comments:

brooke said...

well i was beginning to wonder! you probably get a lot done without the internet, i know i would.
how come you guys can go to florida and not me?
fun stuff!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Oh she is SOOOO cute!!!! I am glad you posted I was getting worried about you guys! Florida looked like it was TONS of fun!!!!!!!!! Keep on posting girl, I miss you.

Brittany said...

Your kids are adorable! Looks like your trip was so much fun. I love Florida!

Lexi said...

Such cute kids!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We are planning a Disney World trip next year- can't wait!